PLUGANDPLAY / MANUFACTURER NOTES
- It is fitted with the appropriate manufacturer's installation kit provided to the buyer;
- it is properly installed and maintained as recommended.
Do not constitute defects covered by the warranty, those caused by:
- Improper handling and incorrect storage of the product;
- Exceptional natural events (floods, earthquakes, etc.). and vandalism;
- Installations carried out in a different way from the information provided by the manufacturer or by the safety standards and local building regulations
- Misuse of the product;
- Use of the product with a structural function;
- Collapsing and deformation of the pre-existing under-structure;
- Failure to follow operating and maintenance advises provided by the manufacturer, abuse or neglect by the purchaser or a third person;
- Growth of mould, drains, water stains, food, organic materials and stains of paint or other substances;
- Use of materials and / or abrasive tools;
- Application of non-approved treatments and products on the surface of the product;
- Normal usage.
Because of the presence, in the product, of wood fibre, it tends naturally, over time, to be subject to phenomena of colour change such as, the variation in the original colour tone of the product, evident in the first months after installation. Colour change does not constitute a defect or lack of conformity, but it is an intrinsic property of the material and this variation cannot be considered in any way as bad workmanship or lack of quality of the materials. The manufacturer is not responsible for any costs of removal and replacement or any application of paint or reviving on the products that is resulting from colour changes.